- Whether we make ourselves miserable or we make our selves strong. The amount of work is the same.
- Nobody has a perfect life. Everybody has their own problems. Some people just know how to deal with it in a perfect way.
- Common sense is like deodorant, those that need it most, don’t use it.
- The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way. -Dale Carnegie
- A mistake is an accident. Cheating and lying are not mistakes. They are intentional choices.Sometimes the person you want most is the person you’re better off without.
- The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new
- ઝિંદગી માં મળતું સુખ..એ તો આપણે જેવું વિચારીએ એમાંથી જ આવે.-મુર્તઝા પટેલ