- Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind. -Lord Buddha
- Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama
- We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.-Chris Hedges
- Progress is impossible without change, and those who can not change their minds can not change anything.-George Bernard Shaw
- We don’t stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.
G. B. Shaw
- Life is not about who is sincere in front of u….but it is about who is honest behind ur back.
-By Romaa Joshi
- સાચું સ્વપ્ન.. પહેલા અશક્ય દેખાય, પછી અસંભવ લાગે, છેવટે અનિવાર્ય બને. -ક્રિસ્ટ્ફર રિવ (સુપરમેન)
- The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you’re still a rat. -Lily Tomlin